Friday, June 19, 2009

Is it new or is it old? Inquiring minds want to know!

OK, so here i am keeping up with my blog and my husband hasn't posted anything since his original writing. Today was an OK day at work. Nothing spectacular, however, I went to lunch with some old friends (not age) and it was fun because we could talk of old times. Usually I go to lunch with my "new friends" and that is fun too because they are interesting and have lots of new and open opinions. But my question to you then is, "what is better, relate to old friends with a history, or open yourself up to new friends and grow a new experience?" What do you think!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is a tough question. Old friends are confortable, like your favorite jammies. New friends make you vulenrable, like when you go to the doctor with a minor problem and fear that you will get bad news versus good. It's hard to open up to people without fear of judgment or agenda. However, in order for old friends to be old friends, they had to be new friends at one time. Therefore, you have to take that risk. Sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn't; however, part of the jounrney in life is meeting new people and you never know if that new perosn will end up being a significant part of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And sorry for the typos, but I am tired....old friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that answer.. yes i do believe I like that answer alot!!! Thanks P Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, thank you very much! LOL ;-)

    ReplyDelete