Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day...

So today was Father's Day, and to celebrate I took my Dad, Mom and hubby to the Angel V. Dodger Game. The special thing about it was that my girlfriend got a suite, and we got to watch the game from there. Now, that being said...that line I just typed was the only special thing about the suite. It was very cramped, what they were suppose to provide wasn't to what I think a suite should provide and it just left in my mind a lot to be desired. My Dad, Mom and hubby had a good time (and I guess that is what is important) but it reinforced in me something very important. Sometimes our imagination is greater than reality.

So question friends, "how often have you been disappointed when your reality didn't live up to your imagination?"

No comments:

Post a Comment