Saturday, June 20, 2009

Getting old sucks!!!!

So its not bad enough that we have to age. This expression of growing old with grace is a bunch of bull pukey. My poor mom got a bad allergic reaction on her forehead to something (that which we don't know) but its made her eye look like Mohammed Ali needed to do some spurring. My brother, the doctor, says its common with older folks and it just happens.

So here is today's question for the day..."Is the alternative to getting old better?"

Now before you jump down my throat, I ask this in all honesty. Is it better to leave on a high note, or let it all start to fall apart and then let it get sent to the junk yard. We get more money when we trade in our newer cars...what about our human bodies?

1 comment:

  1. I like reading your blog. But I'll post on my blog when I feel like it. Don't bother me with it.

    And by the way, when are we going to start ot talk to each other instead of through blogging?

    We are sitting next to each other, so I don't think it would be that difficult to speak.

    So what do you want to have for dinner? Quit watching the damn TV and get back to your blog so you could answer me. I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete