Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Should Care by Vic Damone

That's a fabulous song from the 40's. But the words and the meaning transcend even to today. It tells how the singer wants to not care about his love interest, and yet he does. Isn't that the way we have all felt at times? Haven't you ever been at that point in your relationship when you simply want to "stop caring", but then you realize, "I Should Care". So here is your question, "do we care because it's ingrained in us or because we realize that without caring there are no deep feelings"?

On a side note, thanks Randy Economy for adding me to your blog. It's great to find old friends and realize you still "care" for them. Congrats on your anniversary....Life works in funny ways!!

1 comment:

  1. You better start caring.

    Who's going to change my diapers and wipe the dreul from my mouth in 20 years?

    That's right--You kid.

    Look what you've got to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete