Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Retirement Life

Though I have been off since July 25, this is really my first real week of retirement.  Lets see, I have slept in until 8 am (that's major for me), I have taken two naps, and I have just basically been lazy.  This is going to get old soon. Now I have to come up with some ideas to keep me occupied.  I k ow I want to make special appearances for lawyers and maybe take a case or two, but still, I need purpose. So I am sending this out to the world. What do you think I should do.  Give me your ideas. Can't hurt.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe suck some..... Just kidding.

    How about some body massages? Also referring civil cases to me and earn some money! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe suck some..... Just kidding.

    How about some body massages? Also referring civil cases to me and earn some money! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete