Monday, July 13, 2009

It's Been a While for the Post!!

It's funny, when things are going semi perfect to perfect in your life, you always seem to have the ability and the desire to do fun things. However, when life hits you in the face with dilemmas those same desires disappear. I am telling you this as a way to explain why it's been so long since my last post. I had family issues I had to deal with and writing a blog just didn't seem to matter so much.

But, things have calmed down a bit and I am back. I realized through all this that I am not a good multi tasker at a time of stress. I can think of only the thing I am stressed about, and nothing else seems to matter.

What about you? Even if you are stressed over one part of your life, can you cope perfectly well with the other? I'm interested in knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment