Friday, August 16, 2013

I did it today :)

So I did it.  I went an enrolled in the gym.  I chose to make my start date Monday because I know for a fact that I would not be going over the weekend.  Don't yell at me.  I know myself.  This way I have 3 extra days on my contract. I am hoping that whenever I get bored at home (which is happening quite often) that I will know that I can go to the gym to get out and then I can get in more than one little work out.

I then went to Target.  For those of you who know me well, you know that I can not stand Target.  I am a Walmart girl through and through.. Yet, it was there, and I didn't really want to go home so I walked around and looked at all the things I would normally buy, but didn't, because I have placed my self on a very strict budget.

Finally, Michael came home and asked me if I wanted to go out to lunch.  We went to the Golden Corral which is a buffet type restaurant that my hubby loves.  He loves it because there are tons of vegetables to chose from and that makes him very happy.  There were way too many people there for my liking so we decided not to go back on a Friday, and only early afternoons Monday thru Thursday.

Well, now I am back here updating my blog.  I certainly hope that soon enough my life will become more interesting, and therefore, you will be more interested in my blog.

Keep reading.. I promise to improve; and if you want, you can comment and we can begin a dialogue.




No comments:

Post a Comment