Thursday, August 18, 2016

Changes aren't necessarily good.

So Verizon Residential decided to sell to Frontier Communications. Communication is the last thing they know how to do.  I have been on the phone with them for three days now because I have been trying to take away the id blocking from my mom's phone.  She doesn't call anyone anymore that would use her number for inappropriate things, and I need family to know it's her that is calling.  First I tried to get it done via text chat.. that supposedly did the job.  NOPE... then I called them... that supposedly did the job. NOPE... Finally I called them again and they said that "this time" they've done it right and within 24 hours the block will be lifted. Come on now, how many of you actually believe that?  The customer service is atrocious and to "communicate" with them is painful.  I hate the change from Verizon to Frontier.  

Next, I am attempting to get my mom a form of "life alert" pendant so when she is home alone, if she falls, she can get immediate help.  There are a ton of companies who do this type of thing. They each put the other down, yet they all basically do the exact same thing.  The only issue is that "@LifeAlert" wants to put you on a three year contract.  So I ask them, what if my mother gets full time care, or she passes away within those 3 years, can I cancel the contract and stop paying.. Their answer... NO.  That's ridiculous. So now, not only do I have to worry about my mom, I have to worry about a company that wants to steal my mom's money.  Changes in lifestyle suck!!

Ok, so tell me readers...What changes have you experienced lately that makes your blood boil?

No comments:

Post a Comment